Saturday 24 January 2015

GLORIOUS MUSE BY Babayomi Muyiwa Adeola ( Grace)




Glorious Muse

Echoes Of Grace

Few meters away 
From the last clock tick 
Few seconds away 
From the distant Salem


My ear sees 
The approaching sound 
My eye hears 
The orchestra of Glory divine


Undaunted Love 
Soon to be revealed 
Only the acquitted guilty
 Knows His warmth


Between two thieves
We saw him call, come.
But with greater glory in the cloud 
We shall hear him proclaim, 
Come up!!!


some months ago, I dared not write this poem. For my destination wasn't clear. My poem in those days were filled with;

Untold Tears 
concealed Fears


I only knew heaven could contain the holiest of saints but I was not told of a heaven that was filled with;

A woman caught in an act of adultery, declared acquitted.
A hanging thief who with few breaths left, believed..and then Forever alive in apparel of Glory and Righteousness. 
A murderer, Saul, who became a convener of the Glorious gospel 
A coward, peter, who denied His master three times before the morning Watch.

I would have gone far in the foretaste of divine glory if white was not painted grey for me.


Lots more to say, 
I only rest in His Victory. 
Seated at the foot of the cross; 
To all passers-by, I will share the Calvary Story. 
This is my Greatest Gain, amidst all earthly Loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment