Monday 26 January 2015

HELP SAVE SARAH (URGENT!!!)

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 8 months, and he always tells me how lucky he is to be with me, and how much he loves me... I can honestly say I feel the same way about him, at least I think I can. 

A couple months ago my counselor had me do a screening test and confirmed that I have moderate ADD, and I also have dealt with high anxiety since May 2012. I do love my boyfriend. I've decided that for myself. But sometimes there are days when I really doubt if I can see us being together in the long run. 

I'm currently in school and his job takes him away for a couple months at a time, with generally about a month and a half in between. He thinks he has ADD, and I definitely see it in him, he consistently double books himself, he is reckless and often spends his money and acts without thinking. There are other things that make me believe him but this is about me, not him. 

Some times when I let my mind wander too much I start to doubt our relationship. Or if I am able to handle being in a relationship when he's so far away much of the time, that if we end up living together (which we have kind of talked about, but nothing set in stone) his spending habits will get the best of me. 

I am in the process of seeking medication for my ADD/anxiety and he is starting to figure out a budgeting plan for himself and it really seems like he wants to "grow up" which is also something that was a check off the list for him to do, in my eyes. We're both going through this transitional period, and now that school is over for the Christmas break it's giving me some time to de-stress and really think about what I want. 

I want to be with him so badly and he makes me very happy. We're always happy with each others company, he makes me laugh, keeps me calm when I would be freaking out otherwise. Uggh I just don't know what to do, it's like whenever I get stressed out the easiest thing for me to worry about is my relationship. It's gotten to the point where I'm not sure if my thoughts belong to me or my anxiety. 

Not really sure where I was going with this, but could anyone else relate to me or give me some advice? 

Anything would be much appreciated.

Your contribution is soooo neeeded.

Do post a comment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment