Tuesday 10 February 2015

ALERT!!! MIKOLINTON IS BACK AGAIN




Hello everyone, I am sorry that i have been off for a while now. I had different commitments. If you care to know, these were the things I was involved in during the course of this little break:


1) Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) State Conference

 I was at the National Secretariat of NCCF in Plateau State for about 4 days where i learnt and trained myself spiritually. For me, to be spiritually grounded is life. I was blessed by Bro Mohammad Jibril. Had a wonderful time in God';s presence. 

The theme? "Behold, I come Quickly". As a drama minister, I also was used by God to bless his children through the group ministration where i played the role of Pastor Tolu: A man who followed God all the way even after his youth service year. It was an impacting experience I must say.

2) Football Matches

I played two football matches. A home and away fixture against Dadinko FC. First leg ended 5 - 1 in favor of Jos North Football Team (my team). I scored 3 goals and made 2 assists I this match. Th e return leg ended 5 - 3 in favor of Dadinkowa Fc. 

It was an amazing match. I made an assist that led to a sumptuous goal. we were 4 goals down in first half. It took us time to understand the field because it was a seven aside field. In all, it was an amazing time.

3) Surfing Scholarship Positions and Reading articles for self development

I tried checking on different sites to get scholarship positions. I also invested some time in self development. 

That's how it has been. Am so sorry. 

And oohhh!!! I did't tell you, i had a twisted wrist from the matches. Consequently, I am on bandage at the moment.

You can like me enough to call or text or send chat messages to check up on me, i will appreciate.

Love you ALLL...

No comments:

Post a Comment